Saturday, January 17, 2015

Posy#1 My Introduction

 Hello, my name is Gionna and I'm a Freshman student at Lehman High School. I was born June 12th, in Chicago, Illinois. My family and I moved to SanMarcos,Texas four weeks after my birthday. My siblings include four sisters, Jasmine(21), Tadjanae(19), Justice(16), Cheyenne(11), and a little brother Lj(3). When I finish with high school I want to take a year off and travel, then go to college.

I like running, drawing, reading, writing, cooking, and baking. My favorite animal are koalas, favorite color is Navy blue, and my favorite sports to play are soccer and volleyball. I love sleeping, eating, playing sports, and hanging with my friends. 
Over winter break I spent time with my family, opened presents, and ate lots of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment